CAREERS: Employers information and resources
Future First Independent School works closely with employers, employees, apprenticeship and training providers. We are enthusiastic to hear from prospective employers who would be willing to share their experience and expertise and help build our students knowledge of employability skills, the workplace, the labour market and job search skills.
Pupils at Future First Independent School learn by linking their curriculum subjects to the world of work with activities that further enhance their skills and interest.
We are seeking industry partners who can help us to make our vision a reality. There are many ways in which you could get involved:
- Work with teachers to deliver curriculum-based topics
- Offer work-place visits for students to gain an insight into your company
- Hold career talks to highlight opportunities in your industry
- Deliver a KS3 or KS4 project as part of the Careers Programme
- Offer work experience to Future First Independent School students.
We understand that you are busy so we will be as flexible as possible to fit into your business needs. If time is short you could spend as little as 15 minutes talking with a class, shining a light on how your job links to the skills and knowledge they gain in a subject.
Our full Careers Programme is on the website.
Careers & Enterprise Company Get Involved
Education & Employers Working Together for Young People